Now that you’ve downloaded your letter or certificate, you’re ready for help with personalizing it. We’ve included some screen shots below to illustrate how easy it is to edit and move text.
1. Click to “Enable Editing” if that option appears toward the top of the screen.
2. Click on any part of the sample message and a text box will appear.
3. Select the text you want to edit and replace with the text of your choice. You can also change the font and size of any text.
4. Change the shape of the text box by dragging one of the corner or side marker elements on the text box outline.
5. Once finished, click outside the document to remove the text box outline.
We’ve changed the child’s name in this example. Now print and enjoy! If you need help printing, click here.