Your Tooth Fairy letter/certificate deserves to look its best, so here are some helpful printing tips and examples.
Remember, your printer menu could differ from what we're showing here.
1. All printer settings should be set automatically when you open your letter/certificate in your software program.
Be sure to check ink levels before printing your letter/certificate.
2. If your letter/certificate does not print correctly, start here:
Click the “Page Layout” tab, then click on “Orientation”.
Make sure the proper selection is made for Portrait or Landscape.
3. If you're still not able to print correctly, try the following:
Click File > Print
4. Then click:
5. Check your “Layout” to make sure it's set to the correct setting:
Portrait or Landscape
6. Select the Paper & Quality tab to make sure:
* Quality is set to “Best”
* Selection set to “Color”